Your privacy is important to us.
Although we’re here sharing our lives and epic eating adventures, it doesn’t mean that we’re going to go out and share yours! We will not sell any of your personal or contact information to another third party, nor put your information on any spam lists.
That being said, if there is some advertising that pops up here or there on Fork This World, please note that we’re not responsible for the privacy practices of any of our advertisers or those who comment on the blog.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Crystal & Marco
P.S. If you made it this far it probably means you read all of this mumbo jumbo.. and we commend you for it! You may now return to the blog here 🙂